Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology, 10e
- Author: David Gardner - Dolores Shoback
- Edition: 10 edition
- ISBN-13: 9781259589287
- ISBN-10: 1259589285
- Language: English
- Published: October 10, 2017
Greenspan’s Basic & Clinical Endocrinology delivers a succinct, leading-edge overview of the underlying molecular biology of the endocrine system and the latest perspectives on the diagnosis and treatment of specific diseases and disorders. Featuring an enhanced design that includes hundreds of full-color illustrations and clinical photographs, Greenspan’s is a true must-have during traditional or integrated courses in endocrinology, endocrinology rotation, or exam prep in internal medicine and endocrinology and as reference for disease management.
Greenspan’s provides clinically relevant coverage of metabolic bone disease, pancreatic hormones and diabetes mellitus, hypoglycemia, obesity, geriatric endocrinology, and many other diseases and disorders. Supporting this essential material is a handy appendix of normal hormone reference ranges across the lifespan.
Here’s why Greenspan’s is an essential tool for learning how to manage endocrine patients:
• The Tenth Edition is enhanced by updated content throughout each chapter
• NEW CHAPTERS on Transgender Endocrinology and Disorders of Sexual Determination and Differentiation
• Important chapter on Evidence-Based Endocrinology and Clinical Epidemiology
• Concise, balanced coverage of both scientific and clinical principles that guide patient management
• The best source for current concepts in endocrine pathophysiology to aid clinical decision making
• The most practical, current insights into diagnostic testing
• More than 270 full-color illustrations and clinical photographs
If you are in need of a well-illustrated, completely up-to-date guide to the entire field of clinical endocrinology, this trusted classic belongs on your desk or computer.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!