Frommer's Radiology for the Dental Professional, 10
Develop your imaging skills with Radiology for the Dental Professional, 10th Edition. With a wealth of features that underscore practical application, you will not only learn the proper step-by-step techniques for safe and effective dental imaging, but you’ll also learn how to evaluate and, if applicable, interpret the images. This full-color 10th Edition boasts new content on digital imaging, expanded information on radiation safety and infection control, plus updated new photos of the latest techniques and technology. New chapter summaries and review questions further reinforce your understanding and application skills, and feature boxes help you troubleshoot and prevent common errors. Overall, it’s the ideal radiology introduction for anyone pursuing a successful career in the dental professions!
- Approachable writing style simplifies complex concepts for easier reading and comprehension.
- Step-by-step illustrated procedure boxes detail key skills and competencies.
- Common Errors features explain mistakes and provide strategies to prevent or resolve them.
- Advantages/Disadvantages boxes summarize the pros and cons of each radiographic technique.
- Key terms are listed on the chapter opening page, highlighted in text, and defined in back-of-book glossary.
- NEW! Content on digital imaging has been added throughout the text, as well as expanded information on radiation safety, infection control, and more.
- NEW! Full-color design with updated photos and illustrations includes all-new images of techniques and the latest equipment.
- NEW! Expanded focus on radiographic interpretation and evaluation equips you to help provide optimal patient care.
- NEW! Chapter review questions help you assess your understanding of chapter material and identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- NEW! Chapter summaries review key concepts and skills and serve as checkpoints for comprehension.
|Author:||Jeanine J. Stabulas-Savage|
|Published:||May 10, 2018|