Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery: Concepts, classification and techniques, 1e
Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery: Concepts, Classifications, and Techniques
This book couldn't have been published at a better time. The demand for these procedures has dramatically increased over the past few years and there is a need for a variety of educational resources for plastic surgeons... [this book] is a valuable resource... -- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (starred review, 5 of 5)
This is a great book on a subject that is sparsely covered in medical literature...it is also a one-of-a-kind work that is authoritative, well-planned and expertly written. -- BIZINDIA
Interest in the field of female genital rejuvenation, once neglected by physicians, has received increasing prominence as a result of media coverage of the topic. Women worldwide have learned that there are options to enhance the appearance of their external genitalia, which may have altered over time from childbirth or the effects of aging. To increase their self-confidence and sense of attractiveness, women are more frequently requesting aesthetic vaginal surgery.
The editors have created this timely, unique, comprehensive resource for the field of female aesthetic vulvovaginal surgery. The book offers the following for surgeons adding these increasingly popular procedures to their armamentarium:
- Applied anatomy and classification of variations in shape and morphology
- Stepwise guidance for performing a range of reduction and augmentation procedures, including fat grafting, as well as hymenoplasty, perineoplasty, and vaginoplasty
- Discussion of culturally defined concepts of genital beauty
- Exciting new advances, such as the O-Shot® and vaginal rejuvenation with fractional erbium laser and transcutaneous temperature-controlled radiofrequency techniques
- More than 350 color photographs and beautifully detailed surgical illustrations
- Multiple fully narrated video clips showing details of surgery
- Both print and electronic formats for easy access everywhere
To meet the ever-increasing patient demand for these updated procedures, all surgeons desiring to enhance their knowledge of and skills in female cosmetic genital surgery will want this valuable resource on their shelf!
|Author:||Christine Hamori - Paul Banwell - Red Alinsod|
|Published:||April 4, 2017|