Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6e
From renowned endodontics experts Mahmoud Torabinejad, Ashraf Fouad, and Shahrokh Shabahang comes Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6th Edition. This focused and extensively revised new edition contains all the clinically-relevant information needed to incorporate endodontics into general dentistry practice. Illustrated step-by-step guidelines and vivid online videos address the ins and outs of diagnosis, treatment planning, managing pulpal and periapical diseases, and performing basic root canal treatments. Updated evidence-based coverage also includes topics such as the etiology of disease, local anesthesia, emergency treatment, obturation, and temporization. It’s the perfect endodontics guide for both entry-level dental students and general dentists alike.
- Well-known, international contributors share guidelines, expertise, and their clinical experience with contemporary technologies and procedures.
- Authoritative, visually detailed coverage provides a practical understanding of basic endodontic principles and procedures, including pulpal and periapical diseases and their management.
- Clinically-relevant organization reflects the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings, enhancing your understanding of the etiology and treatment of teeth with pulpal and periapical diseases.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations ensure a clear, accurate understanding of procedures, and include radiographs and clinical photographs.
- Learning objectives help you meet the theoretical and procedural expectations for each chapter.
- More than 67 video clips located on the companion website demonstrate essential procedures.
- NEW! Sharper focus on the most clinically relevant content eliminates much of the basic science that you have already studied and focuses on the information and skills that are most-needed during clinical practice.
- NEW! Fully updated, evidence-based content integrates the best clinical evidence with the practitioner’s clinical expertise and the patient’s treatment needs and preferences.
- NEW! Expert Consult access is included via a unique pin-code to make the text relevant for both practitioners and students alike.
- NEW! Mid-chapter questions check your understanding of the concept before moving onto the next topic.
|Author:||Mahmoud Torabinejad - Ashraf Fouad - Shahrokh Shabahang|
|Published:||June 15, 2020|