Endodontic Materials in Clinical Practice, 1e
Endodontic Materials in Clinical Practice delivers a much-needed comprehensive and clinically oriented reference to the materials used in endodontic practice. It provides complete details on the properties of the materials required for specific techniques in order to help in the selection of the appropriate materials and improve patient outcomes.
Comprehensive in scope and filled with helpful illustrations, the book covers endodontic materials used from the pulp to the root-end. In addition, the text considers the location and technique for each of the materials presented. Designed to be a practical and accessible reference, the book is organised by specific clinical procedure.
- Presents an illustrated guide to all materials used in endodontic practice
- Focuses on the clinical application for each material
- Explains why specific materials are used
- Includes information on how to select the correct material
- Considers locations and techniques in making material decisions
Written for specialist endodontists and residents, dental material specialists, post-graduate students, general dentists, and dentistry students, Endodontic Materials in Clinical Practice is an essential resource for selecting the right materials for specific techniques.
|Published:||July 26, 2021|