Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic-Ultrasound Correlations, 4e
Successfully correlate electrodiagnostic findings and neuromuscular ultrasound with key clinical findings with Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders, 4th Edition. This popular text is the go-to resource for clinicians at all levels of experience who have an interest in neuromuscular medicine, including those studying for the AANEM board exam. An easy-to-read writing style, abundant case studies, and learning features online help you master the electrodiagnostic evaluation and improve safety and accuracy.
- Helps you diagnose neuromuscular disorders more quickly and accurately, and correlate electromyographic and clinical findings.
- Explains complex subject matter in an easy-to-understand, user-friendly manner.
- Includes dozens of detailed, cross-sectional anatomy drawings to ensure correct EMG needle placement and avoid neurovascular injuries.
- Features new chapters on Neuromuscular Ultrasound, as well as incorporating neuromuscular ultrasound in the evaluation of clinical neuromuscular disorders along with electrodiagnostic studies in many of the clinical chapters.
- Provides up-to-date information on iatrogenic complications of electrodiagnostic studies and newly defined genetic neuromuscular conditions.
|Author:||David C. Preston - Barbara E. Shapiro|
|Published:||April 27, 2020|