Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis, 1e
- Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis combines anatomy, diagnosis, and differential diagnosis information specific to the abdomen and pelvis, presenting multiple vantage points to ensure clarity and full comprehension of each topic. This image-rich resource provides examples and insight into the full spectrum of imaging appearances observed in various entities to aid in decision support. With 23 new chapters and approximately2,500 images, it is the most comprehensive, up-to-date reference on this rapidly changing imaging modality.
- Coverage of new topics including liver transplantation, bowel ultrasound, and other various abdominal and pelvic entities
- Detailed anatomy section shows transducer placement in association with imaging, with a robust collection of CT/MR correlations
- Time-saving reference features include succinct and bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author:||Aya Kamaya - Jade Wong-You-Cheong|
|Published:||October 29, 2015|