Burket's Oral Medicine, 13e
This thoroughly revised Thirteenth Edition of Burket's Oral Medicine reflects the scope of modern Oral Medicine with updated content written by 80 contributing oral medicine and medical experts from across the globe.
The text emphasizes the diagnosis and management of diseases of the mouth and maxillofacial region as well as safe dental management for patients with complex medical disorders such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, infectious diseases, bleeding disorders, renal diseases, and many more.
In addition to comprehensively expanded chapters on oral mucosal diseases, including those on ulcers, blisters, red, white and pigmented lesions, readers will also find detailed discussions on:
- orofacial pain, temporomandibular disorders, headache and salivary gland disease;
- oral and oropharyngeal cancers, including the management of oral complications of cancer therapy;
- genetics, laboratory medicine and transplantation medicine;
- pediatric and geriatric oral medicine;
- psychiatry and psychology;
- clinical research; and
- interpreting the biomedical literature
The Thirteenth Edition of Burket's Oral Medicine is an authoritative reference valuable to students, residents, oral medicine specialists, teachers, and researchers as well as dental and medical specialists.
|Author:||Michael Glick - Martin S. Greenberg - Peter B. Lockhart - Stephen J. Challacombe|
|Published:||October 5, 2021|