Cytology: Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates, 4e
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (February 18, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145574462X
- ISBN-13: 978-1455744626
Fully updated, the 4th edition of Cytology helps you apply the latest diagnostic techniques for the interpretation of a complete range of cytological specimens. This medical reference book offers you quickaccess to the newest methods and adjunct tests, all in a brief, highly readable format that makes quick work ofreviewing the key information available on this powerful yet minimally invasive method. It's a perfectly practical bench manual for trainees and practicing pathologists alike!
- Take advantage of comprehensive yet concise coverage of nearly every type of cytology, including gynecologic, non-gynecologic, and FNA.
- Understand the clinical implications of your diagnoses and better equip yourself to make effective interpretations with clinical correlations emphasized throughout.
- Make the most informed reporting decisions through an in-depth analysis of common diagnostic pitfalls.
- Quickly find the answers you need with succinct, bulleted text, valuable clinical pearls, and useful summaries of key points.
- Gain real-life perspective on a complete range of cytologic findings with over 700 crystal-clear, full-color illustrations.
- Search the complete contents anytime, anywhere with online access to Expert Consult.
- Access expert knowledge and key insights into HPV testing; new billing and coding guidelines; patient management discussions; and much more, thanks to comprehensive updates throughout.
- See how to perform fine needle biopsy aspiration with a new 30-minute video online at Expert Consult.Narrated by pathologist Dr. Amy Ly, the video includes a patient interview, precautions, anddemonstrations of techniques.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.