Current Therapy in Orthodontics, 1e
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (April 28, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323054609
- ISBN-13: 978-0323054607
Stay up-to-date on current topics and treatments with this exciting new text! Current Therapy in Orthodontics addresses the evolving science of orthodontics as it relates to optimal patient therapy and care. World-renowned authors and contributors walk you through diagnosis and treatment planning, the management of sagittal and vertical discrepancies, the management of adult and complex cases, and the application of biomedicine in orthodontic treatment. You’ll find discussions on such topics as patient compliance, sleep apnea, the importance of proper bracket selection and placement, how the periodontal condition impacts treatment in the adult patient, and the use of temporary anchorage devices. This comprehensive text is the must-have modern reference for both orthodontic and dental practice.
- Lead authors Dr. Ravindra Nanda and Dr. Sunil Kapila are well respected and widely known in the field of orthodontics.
- A diverse pool of contributors lends credibility and experience to each topic discussed.
- Part 3: Management of Adult and Complex Cases concentrates on the treatment of adult patients and the problems and issues specific to them.
- Full-color photographs and drawings clarify important concepts and techniques and show treatment progress from beginning to end.
- References cited in the text appear at the end of each chapter.