Corneal Topography: A Guide for Clinical Application in Wavefront Era, 2e
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; Second Edition edition (October 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556429703
- ISBN-13: 978-1556429705
With the rapid advancement of corneal topography and wavefront technologies and the increased application of corneal topography not only in refractive but also in premium IOL surgery, a new edition of the best-selling Corneal Topography: A Guide for Clinical Application in the Wavefront Era will be the foremost resource for both ophthalmologists and optometrists.
In this Second Edition, Dr. Ming Wang, Dr. Tracy Swartz and over 50 contributors combine the important topics of refractive and premium lens surgeries and put corneal topography in the context of wavefront technology. With over 500 images, this edition gives special attention to the latest advances in these technologies.
The state-of-the-art science and application of corneal topography for these anterior segment surgeries is well represented in Corneal Topography, A Guide for Clinical Application in the Wavefront Era, Second Edition, making it the latest and most comprehensive reference of these state-of-the-art technologies for refractive and for premium IOL surgery.
Topographic and Wavefront Technologies Covered Include:
• Placido disc-based topographic systems
• Elevation-based topographic systems
• Ultrasound-based topographic systems
• OCT-based topographic systems
• Topography and wavefront combined systems
Topographic Applications Covered Include:
• Topographies of corneal diseases, including post-RK/CK/LASIK/PRK
• Topography-guided contact lens fitting
• Topography application in refractive surgery and in premium IOL surgeries
• Topographic guidance for corneal surgeries
• Topography-guided custom treatments
• Combined treatment strategies using topography and wavefront data
• Future development of corneal topography in the wavefront era
Updated and reorganized to reflect changes in the technology, Corneal Topography: A Guide for Clinical Application in the Wavefront Era, Second Edition is indispensible for all anterior segment surgeons, ophthalmologists, and optometrists.