Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics, 4e
- Publisher: Mosby; 4 edition (June 7, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323028748
- ISBN-13: 978-0323028745
Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics, 4th Edition is a comprehensive, user-friendly text that offers dental students and practitioners an excellent opportunity to understand the basic principles of fixed prosthodontics. This text provides a strong foundation in basic science, followed by practical step-by-step clinical applications. Procedures are presented in an organized, systematic format, and are illustrated by over 3,000 clear, high-quality drawings and photographs, now in full-color. The material is logically divided into sections that cover planning and preparation, clinical procedures, and laboratory procedures. The text also includes two invaluable appendices that provide an updated list of dental materials and equipment, as well as a guide to manufacturers.
- Follows ADEA curriculum guidelines for fixed prosthodontics
- Features hundreds of step-by-step procedures
- Integrates basic science with clinical applications
- End-of-chapter glossaries consistent with the most recent edition of The Glossary of Prosthodontic Terms (see above)
- Text boxes scattered throughout present quick facts and tips about selected artwork
- Selected key terms presented at the beginning of each chapter and set in bold type within the text facilitates rapid information retrieval
- Essay format study questions offer the reader an opportunity to test his or her knowledge and comprehension after reading each chapter
- Updated references support concepts presented in each chapter.
- Valuable appendices on dental materials/equipment and manufacturers.
- 15 contributors collaborate with the editors to present up-to-date information and state-of-the-art techniques in prosthodontics.
- Full color design that creates an immediate visual impact and will help to better illustrate concepts
- Classification System for Partial Edentulism
- Extensive changes have been made to the content and illustrations of many chapters
- New and re-shot "step-by-step" illustrations.
- Updates in Implant-Supported Fixed Prosthesis including new illustrations and discussion on contemporary practice
- Chapters that focus on the essential aspects of prosthodontics and provide the information needed in day-to-day practice.
- Greatly expanded section on dental esthetics, focusing specifically on achieving the optimal cosmetic result for the patient.
- Expanded information on resin luting agents.
- Updates including a variety of new illustrations showing the effects of long-term follow-up.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!