Contact Lens Complications, 3e
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (June 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702042692
- ISBN-13: 978-0702042690
Effectively manage even the most challenging contact lens complications with help from Contact Lens Complications, 3rd Edition! Award-winning author, clinician, and researcher Professor Nathan Efron presents a thoroughly up-to-date, clinician-friendly guide to identifying, understanding, and managing ocular response to contact lens wear.
- Evaluate and manage patients efficiently with an organization that parallels your clinical decision making, arranging complications logically by tissue pathologies.
- Turn to the lavish illustrations and full-color schematic diagrams for a quick visual understanding of the causes and remedies for contact lens complications.
- Stay up to date with the latest advances and concepts in contact-lens-related ocular pathology, including findings from the Dry Eye Workshop (DEWS), the International Workshop on Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, a new approach to corneal inflammatory events and microbial keratitis, and new instrumentation and techniques for anterior eye examination.
- Find information quickly with the updated "Complications Quick-Find Index" at the beginning of the book - both a valuable aid to formulating a rapid diagnosis and treatment plan, and a useful study tool for examinations.
- Consult the most comprehensive and widely-used grading system available, as well as 350 new references that reflect an evidence-based approach, and dozens of superb new illustrations that help you instantly recognize clinical signs.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, as well as a downloadable image gallery, redesigned grading morphs, and upgraded self-help grading tutor programs that help you assess condition severity.
Identify, understand, and manage contact lens complications in modern-day practice.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!