- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (June 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702042692
- ISBN-13: 978-0702042690
Effectively manage even the most challenging contact lens complications with help from Contact Lens Complications, 3rd Edition! Award-winning author, clinician, and researcher Professor Nathan Efron presents a thoroughly up-to-date, clinician-friendly guide to identifying, understanding, and managing ocular response to contact lens wear.
- Evaluate and manage patients efficiently with an organization that parallels your clinical decision making, arranging complications logically by tissue pathologies.
- Turn to the lavish illustrations and full-color schematic diagrams for a quick visual understanding of the causes and remedies for contact lens complications.
- Stay up to date with the latest advances and concepts in contact-lens-related ocular pathology, including findings from the Dry Eye Workshop (DEWS), the International Workshop on Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, a new approach to corneal inflammatory events and microbial keratitis, and new instrumentation and techniques for anterior eye examination.
- Find information quickly with the updated "Complications Quick-Find Index" at the beginning of the book - both a valuable aid to formulating a rapid diagnosis and treatment plan, and a useful study tool for examinations.
- Consult the most comprehensive and widely-used grading system available, as well as 350 new references that reflect an evidence-based approach, and dozens of superb new illustrations that help you instantly recognize clinical signs.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, as well as a downloadable image gallery, redesigned grading morphs, and upgraded self-help grading tutor programs that help you assess condition severity.
Identify, understand, and manage contact lens complications in modern-day practice.
Contact Lens Complications, 3e
- Publishers Saunders
- Book ID: 0702042690
- Availability: In Stock