- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (September 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455758388
- ISBN-13: 978-1455758388
Handle the toughest clinical challenges with Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology. The world’s leading authorities in the field, Drs. Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally, Jürgen Floege and a team of international experts have meticulously updated this fifth edition to continue to provide the level of expert informationthat readers rely on from this classic reference.
- The right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance assists in making efficient and informed decisions.
- Extensive updates on key topics keep you at the forefront of the field.
- New chapters on glomerulonephritis associated with complement disorders, interventional treatments for hypertension, renal disease and cancer, and epidemiology and prognostic impact of acute kidney injury.
- Over 1,500 color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Hundreds of color coded algorithms promote quick reference and to help you retain concepts.
- Over 400 NEW self-assessment questions and fully searchable textavailable online at ExpertConsult.
Floege, Johnson, and Feehally give you the information you need to make quick and correct clinical decisions
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 5e
- Publishers Saunders
- Book Code: 1455758388
- Availability: In Stock