Complications in Head and Neck Surgery, 2e
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (October 9, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416042202
- ISBN-13: 978-1416042204
- Effectively avoiding, recognizing, and managing complications is integral to your operative success. Let a multidisciplinary team of experts in otolaryngology, plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and general surgery guide you through the full range of complications associated with every type of head and neck procedure . . . so you will be equipped to produce the most favorable outcomes for even the most challenging cases!
- Expert, comprehensive, multidisciplinary coverage of head and neck complications helps you to safely incorporate new surgical techniques into your practice.
- An emphasis on complication prevention and recognition assists you in avoiding the "complication cascade."
- Coverage of both acute and long-term care of patients with head and neck complications prepares you to make effective choices in both instances.
- A new "Quality of Life" section examines the controversies that often surround selecting one procedure over another, illuminating why certain procedures aren't always best for some patients.
- A new section on complications of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery equips you to perform these techniques with greater confidence.
- A consistent, practical chapter format helps you focus on key clinical and surgical considerations.
- A new, more cohesive full-color illustration program richly captures visual nuances of clinical presentation and operative technique
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!