- Publisher: Thieme; 1st edition edition (May 25, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604060263
- ISBN-13: 978-1604060263
This book is of great value to both the practicing and beginning cosmetic surgeon and would be a valuable addition both as a reference and as a source of regular review by the physician. -- American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery
Written and edited by experts in the field, Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery is a valuable resource for facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, and otolaryngologists to consult in their daily practice. This comprehensive text will also serve to ease the transition for individuals as they complete their training and begin performing surgical procedures without supervision. This is the type of text that surgeons may read cover to cover and to which they will continually refer for guidance before, during, and after performing surgery. Topics covered include rhinoplasty, facelifts, blepharoplasty, browlifting, facial resurfacing, injectables, facial trauma, and more!
- A chapter on anesthesia complications helps the reader comprehend, appreciate, and anticipate the risks involved, thus minimizing poor surgical results
- A focus on prevention as the best method of avoiding surgical complications, ensuring the best possible outcomes
- Original artwork and more than 100 detailed color photographs help readers understand and apply the text
- Pearls at the end of each chapter contain key insights on each topic
Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery is a key resource for facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, residents, and fellows to use to avoid surgical pitfalls, increase patient safety, facilitate successful outcomes, and improve doctor/patient relationships.
Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery: Prevention and Management, 1e
- Publishers Thieme
- Book Code: 1604060263
- Availability: In Stock