Community Nutrition, 3e
- Author: Nweze Nnakwe
- Edition: 9781284108323
- Language: English
- Published: September 1, 2017
The third edition of Community Nutrition: Planning Health Promotion and
Disease Prevention provides students and professionals with the
knowledge, skills, tools, and evidence-based approaches they need to
effectively promote health and prevent disease. Reflecting the latest
direction in public health and community nutrition, it considers the
comprehensive approach taken by practitioners providing community-based
services that emphasize primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention.
Divided into three parts, Community Nutrition provides an overview of the public health nutrition landscape, addresses nutrition interventions for vulnerable populations, and explores how to deliver successful nutrition services. Given its extensive coverage and inclusion of engaging pedagogical features, this text is an essential resource for community nutrition courses and a useful reference tool.
- Includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access complete with interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, learning analytics reporting tools, and more
- Reflects the latest research, guidelines, and policy developments in community and public health nutrition
- Features Successful Community Strategies boxes that discuss recent effective intervention programs and provide examples of research-based best practices
- Includes Case Studies that provide students with the opportunity to apply what they have learned in each chapter
- Incorporates Think About It questions that emphasize active learning
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!