- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (January 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405185937
- ISBN-13: 978-1405185936
Common Medical Conditions: A Guide for the Dental Team is an invaluable reference in the Dental Update series of clinical resources outlining the clinical features, clinical signs, diagnosis, management and dental relevance of the most commonly encountered chronic medical problems in the developed world.
Written by an internationally renowned and experienced team of authors, the book is a quick and ready illustrated reference giving essential information in an oral health care context to common medical conditions. Designed for easy reference, the book is organised by systems with sections on: Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Metabolic and Endocrine, Gastrointestinal, Haematological, Mental Health, Neurological, Osteoarticular, Mucocutaneous and Infectious Diseases.
- Covers most commonly encountered chronic medical problems in a dental context
- Systematic and organised to provide easy cross-referencing
- Includes useful features such as summaries of key information and comparisons of similar conditions
- Fully illustrated throughout with colour clinical photography
Common Medical Conditions: A Guide for the Dental Team, 1e
- Publishers Wiley-Blackwell
- Book ID: 1405185936
- Availability: In Stock