Color Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases, 1e
- Author: Brad W. Neville - Douglas D. Damm - Carl M. Allen - Angela C. Chi
- Edition: 1 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780323552257
- ISBN-10: 0323552250
- Language: English
- Published: December 19, 2018
Introducing an essential new practical atlas for dental students and clinicians alike! The Color Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases provides comprehensive, practical information on the most common oral and maxillofacial diseases and disorders. This new text uses a quick-access atlas format to help you easily look up clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatments. Nearly 750 high-quality images accompanied by brief narratives demonstrate exactly what clinical signs to look for – making an intervention as timely as possible. Written by four of the top dental authorities in the world, this concise resource is sure to become a clinical favorite. Expert Consult TM eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- NEW! Quick-access atlas format makes it easy to look up clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatment of oral and maxillofacial diseases
- NEW! Nearly 750 high-quality radiographs and color clinical photos facilitate the identification of lesions and diseases.
- NEW! Comprehensive, focused coverage highlight diseases that may affect the oral and maxillofacial regions.
- NEW! Full-color design and illustrations.
- NEW! Logical organization reflects the sequence in which content is generally presented to predoctoral students.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!