- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (November 9, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604062118
- ISBN-13: 978-1604062113
Featuring the clinical expertise of respected authorities in the field, the second edition of Color Atlas of Ophthalmology is a lavishly illustrated atlas designed to guide clinicians through the accurate diagnosis and appropriate management of the full range of ophthalmic disorders. For each disease or condition, the book provides full-color clinical photographs that are supplemented by succinct descriptions of symptoms, associated findings, differential diagnosis, and management.
- Concise text and bullet-point format enables rapid reference and review of important topics
- More than 600 new high-quality illustrations and photographs depict key concepts
- Coverage of current medical management and surgical treatments includes discussion of the latest refractive surgery techniques and treatments for cataracts
- Consistent presentation throughout the book enhances ease of use
This pocket-sized atlas is a valuable resource for clinicians, residents, and students in ophthalmology, optometry, primary care, and emergency medicine.
Color Atlas of Ophthalmology: The Quick-Reference Manual for Diagnosis and Treatment, 2e
- Publishers Thieme
- Book Code: 1604062113
- Availability: In Stock