- Publisher: Thieme; 3rd edition edition (December 8, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3136750039
- ISBN-13: 978-3136750032
Rateitschak's extraordinary atlas, universally recognized as the pre-eminent work in periodontology, is back in a brand new edition! With an emphasis on the most rigorously documental scientific and clinical advances, presented in concise text and exquisitely detailed photographs, the book will quickly become a cherished classic in the library of all practitioners.
This new edition has been updated to include new developments in every aspect of the field, including etiology and pathogenesis, oral manifestations and treatment of HIV infection, diagnostic tests, advanced conservative and surgical therapies, including guided tissue regeneration, newest systemic and local slow-release drugs, implants to augment dental therapy, mucogingival plastic surgery in halting recession, and the newest classifications of periodontal disease.
- All important information presented in a clear and user-friendly format
- Nearly 2,000 full-color, clearly labeled photographs for immediate identification of pathologies and treatment techniques
- All therapies described and illustrated step-by-step
- Tips and tricks from the experts to avoid complications and treatment failure
More than a decade in preparation, this magnificently detailed work is a must for every practitioner and student of periodontics. It incorporates exciting new findings that have immediate clinical applicability, and will be a treasured resource in every practice.
Color Atlas of Dental Medicine: Periodontology, 3e
- Publishers Thieme
- Book ID: 3136750032
- Availability: In Stock