Color Atlas of Common Oral Diseases, 5e
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (April 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496332083
- ISBN-13: 978-1496332080
The book’s easy-to-navigate, easy-to-learn-from standard format consists of two-page spreads that provide a narrative overview on one page with color illustrations on the facing page. To integrate oral diagnosis, medicine, pathology, and radiology, the overviews emphasize the clinical description of oral lesions, cover the nature of various disease processes, and provide a brief discussion of cause and treatment options.
- An increased focus on national exam preparation is reflected in end-of-chapter questions, entities, cases, and images.
- Differential Diagnosis Tables added to each section help students distinguish a particular disease or condition from others that have a similar appearance.
- Coverage of new entities, such as Radiopaque Lesions of the Jaw, have been added.
- Additional content on Facial & Neck Lesions has been added.
- A greatly expanded Radiographs section includes 30 new images and up-to-date content.
- Approximately 85 new images enhance the book’s unparalleled photo and illustration program.
- New Student Resources: Case Studies (five per chapter) expand students’ opportunities to apply what they’ve learned to clinical situations. Select Disease Fact Sheets and an image bank.
- A reader-friendly organization presents clinical and radiographic features of common diseases found in the oral cavity according to location, color, surface change, and radiographic appearance.
- Chapter-opening learning objectives help students focus their studies by setting forth what they need to know after completing the chapter.
- Color-coded sections with tabs organize information into logical sections to help students locate information quickly.
- Highlighted key words draw student attention to important concepts.
- Case studies(80 in all) give students an opportunity to apply their knowledge to clinical situations and prepare for the National Board Examinations.
- A comprehensive Glossary offers clear, simple definitions for key terms.
- Expanded instructors’ resources and all-new student resources save instructors time and help students succeed.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!