Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1e
- Publisher: Mosby (September 6, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032304574X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323045742
With cases reflecting the classic presentation format of each disease process, this book prepares students for patient encounters during their oral and maxillofacial surgery rotations. It also helps residents learn and review "high yield" material that is commonly found in oral and maxillofacial training and on board examinations. It highlights clinical information that is commonly asked during rounds, in the operating room, and during examinations. For each case, it includes an overview of the most common clinical presentation, physical exam findings, diagnostic tools, complications, treatment, and a discussion of any controversial issues that may surround the case. The authors describe Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery as "A little reach for the dental student, right on target for the OMS resident, and a strong refresher for OMS board certification."
- Case-based format prepares students and residents to pass the OMSSAT, with the Table of Contents corresponding to the exam's categories and questions.
- 95 clinical cases focus on essential information regarding each disease process.
- Detailed illustrations -- including radiographs and clinical photographs or drawings -- provide a visual guide to conditions, techniques, diagnoses, and key concepts.
- A companion CD-ROM features two timed, OMSSAT-style mock exams, with each question including the correct answer, the rationale, and a textbook reference.
- Contributing authors include recent graduates or senior residents in oral and maxillofacial surgery, so they are fully cognizant of students' and residents' needs as they prepare for cases, exams, and surgical procedures.
- Complements other Elsevier books such as Peterson: Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fonseca: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and Ward Booth: Maxillofacial Surgery.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!