Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry, 2e
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (November 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702031240
- ISBN-13: 978-0702031243
This is a second edition of a hugely successful practical resource in orthodontics and paediatric dentistry - ideal for undergraduate dental students and post-graduates preparing for the MJDF and similar exams.
- Focuses on clinical problem-solving in orthodontics and paediatric dentistry - two closely-related topics that are usually separated into different volumes.
- Provides practical help with treatment planning, guiding the reader through the process of safe and effective decision-making.
- Provides two different approaches to the clinical cases - some topics include scenarios with questions and answers; others include differential diagnosis with a focus on how to plan and manage treatment effectively.
- Uses ‘key-point" Evidence-Based’ boxes systematically to emphasise core knowledge for assessment and provide a rationale for treatment approaches.
- Contains valuable ‘mind-maps’, which helps the reader consolidate information prior to exams.