Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry, 2e
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (November 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702031240
- ISBN-13: 978-0702031243
This is a second edition of a hugely successful practical resource in orthodontics and paediatric dentistry - ideal for undergraduate dental students and post-graduates preparing for the MJDF and similar exams.
- Focuses on clinical problem-solving in orthodontics and paediatric dentistry - two closely-related topics that are usually separated into different volumes.
- Provides practical help with treatment planning, guiding the reader through the process of safe and effective decision-making.
- Provides two different approaches to the clinical cases - some topics include scenarios with questions and answers; others include differential diagnosis with a focus on how to plan and manage treatment effectively.
- Uses ‘key-point" Evidence-Based’ boxes systematically to emphasise core knowledge for assessment and provide a rationale for treatment approaches.
- Contains valuable ‘mind-maps’, which helps the reader consolidate information prior to exams.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!