Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry: Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry, 3e
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (December 19, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 070205836X
- ISBN-13: 978-0702058363
This is a third edition of an easy to read resource in orthodontics and paediatric dentistry - ideal for undergraduate dental students and postgraduates preparing for the MJDF and similar exams.
- Useful ‘Clinical Case’ format promotes a logical approach to problem solving through history taking, clinical examination and diagnosis
- Contains approximately 350 photographs, 50 line artworks and 40 tables
- Provides two different approaches to the Clinical Cases - some topics include scenarios with questions and answers; others include differential diagnosis with a focus on how to plan and manage treatment effectively
- ‘Key-point’ boxes systematically emphasise core knowledge, assessment and treatment approaches
- Useful Mind Maps® provide a focused framework for learning and revision
- Thoroughly updated text with over 140 new clinical images
- New orthodontic sections covering classification and definitions, referral guide, implications of some medical problems, together with further information on CBCT and TADs, protraction facemask treatment, management of non-nutritive sucking habits, and retainer types and problems.
- New authorship to paediatric dentistry section provides comprehensive text revision
- New paediatric dentistry Clinical Cases address behavioural problems in the child and adolescent, the treatment of children with learning difficulties and physical disability, as well as providing coverage of common medical problems in children and assessment of dental trauma
- Updated reading lists include Cochrane reviews
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!