- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (May 7, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 158890136X
- ISBN-13: 978-1588901361
Written by an ophthalmologist and a neurologist with more than 30 years experience between them, this is the first book devoted specifically to differential diagnosis in neuro-ophthalmology. The expanded and updated second edition uses an evidence-based approach to link symptoms to specific findings, and covers all major advances in the field.
The book utilizes a series of easy-to-follow pathways - supported by helpful tables and expertly written text - to help you walk through any clinical situation and confidently reach a diagnosis. Topics covered include: optic neuritis, diplopia, lid retraction, nerve palsies, and much more!
Benefit from these key features:
- Emphasis on cost-effective, evidence-based techniques
- Coverage of new topics such as optic nerve glioma, meningiomas, and papilledema
- Valuable tables of pathologies and clinical findings that help detect unusual signs and avoid common misinterpretations
- Practical, easy-to-use format written with the front line clinician in mind
- Thousands of useful and updated references
This book is an invaluable resource for all ophthalmologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists who need the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques for neuro-ophthalmologic disorders. Residents and students will find it an outstanding introduction to the field.
Clinical Pathways in Neuro-Ophthalmology: An Evidence-Based Approach, 2e
- Publishers Thieme
- Book Code: 1588901361
- Availability: In Stock