Clinical Orthopaedic Rehabilitation: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3e
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (April 4, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323055907
- ISBN-13: 978-0323055901
In Clinical Orthopaedic Rehabilitation: An Evidence-Based Approach, Dr. S. Brent Brotzman and Robert C. Manske help you apply the most effective, evidence-based protocols for maximizing return to function following common sports injuries and post-surgical conditions. A well-respected, comprehensive source for evaluating, treating, and rehabilitating orthopaedic patients, the 3rd Edition guides you on the prevention of running injuries, the latest perturbation techniques, and the ACL rehabilitation procedures and functional tests you need to help get your patients back in the game or the office. You’ll also find a brand-new spine rehabilitation section, an extensively revised art program, and online access to videos demonstrating rehabilitation procedures of common orthopaedic conditions at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get expert guidance on everything you may see on a day-to-day basis in the rehabilitation of joint replacements and sports injuries.
- Apply evidence-based rehabilitation protocols to common sports conditions like ACL and meniscus injuries and post-surgical rehabilitation for the knee, hip, and shoulder.
- See how to perform perturbation techniques for ACL rehabilitation, ACL functional tests and return-to-play criteria after reconstruction, analysis of running gait to prevent and treat running injury, and more with videos online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Use the expert practices described in Tendinopathy and Hip Labral Injuries, part of the expanded "Special Topics" section, to help patients realize quicker recovery times.
Visualize physical examination and rehabilitation techniques with the extensively revised art program that presents 750 figures and illustrations.
The new edition of the well-respected Brotzman has been updated to consistently include evidence-based rehabilitation protocols, as well as comprehensive coverage and videos at a great value!
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!