- Publisher: LWW; Fourth edition (September 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451175329
- ISBN-13: 978-1451175325
Designed to be used as a quick reference, this fourth edition of the Clinical Manual of Contact Lenses allows readers to easily find the topic and information they need without having to search through an entire chapter to find it.
Rigid gas permeable lens design and fitting, soft lens problem-solving, astigmatic management, and bifocal correction are just a few of the subjects covered in this manual. Each chapter includes sample cases to reinforce and demonstrate the practical nature of the topic, with nomograms and proficiency checklists summarizing and emphasizing the important points.
With this guide, students and practitioners will have a dependable resource to help fit, evaluate, and troubleshoot any contact lenses, especially specialty designs for years to come.
• Written by renowned experts in the field to guarantee accuracy of the information • New chapter on fitting young people with contact lenses addresses an important growth area
· New chapter on scleral lenses
• Chapters on the clinical management of keratoconus, postsurgical fitting, orthokeratology, presbyopia, extended wear, and correction of astigmatism have been greatly revised and updated
• Designed as an everyday aid to fitting; the logical layout of cases allows easy access to information
• Instructor’s teaching aids are available as PowerPoint slides on the companion website
Clinical Manual of Contact Lenses, 4e
- Publishers Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Book ID: 1451175325
- Availability: In Stock