- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (December 26, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723436916
- ISBN-13: 978-0723436911
Offer your patients the best possible care with clear, reliable guidance from one of the most respected and trusted resources in immunology. Authoritative answers from internationally renowned leaders in the field equip you with peerless advice and global best practices to enhance your diagnosis and management of a full range of immunologic problems.
"This is a 'must have' book for any serious student of clinical immunology...I heartily recommend this book."Reviewed by: Dr Andy Gennery on behalf of the British Journal of Immunology, December 2013
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field who equip you with peerless advice and global best practices to enhance your diagnosis and management of a full range of immunologic problems.
- Focus on the information that’s most relevant to your daily practice through a highly clinical focus and an extremely practical organization that expedites access to the answers you need.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with cutting-edge coverage of the human genome project, immune-modifier drugs, and many other vital.
- Catch a glimpse of the future. "On the Horizon" boxes and discussion of translational research at the end of many chapters summarize especially promising research and development over the next 5 – 10 years.
- Keep current with the latest knowledge and evidence-based practices. Comprehensive updates throughout include up-to-the-minute information on topics like atherosclerosis, recurrent fever syndromes, aging and deficiencies of innate immunity.
- Find information quickly thanks to a user-friendly format, featuring new color-coded "Key Concepts", "Clinical Pearls", "Clinical Relevance", and "Therapeutic Principles" boxes that signpost critical information.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with regular updates, downloadable images, and Board review questions ideal for certification and recertification preparation.
Clinical Immunology: Principles and Practice, 4e
- Publisher: Saunders
- Book Code: 0723436911
- Availability: In Stock