Clinical Hematology Atlas, 5e
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (February 2, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323322492
- ISBN-13: 978-0323322492
Ensure you are accurately identifying cells at the microscope with Clinical Hematology Atlas, 5th Edition. An excellent companion to Rodak's Hematology: Clinical Principles & Applications, this award-winning atlas offers complete coverage of the basics of hematologic morphology, including examination of the peripheral blood smear, basic maturation of the blood cell lines, and information on a variety of clinical disorders. Nearly 500 photomicrographs, schematic diagrams, and electron micrographs vividly illustrate hematology from normal cell maturation to the development of various pathologies so you can be sure you’re making accurate conclusions in the lab.
- Schematic diagrams, photomicrographs, and electron micrographs are found in every chapter to visually enhance understanding of hematologic cellular morphology.
- Smaller trim size, concise text, and spiral binding make it easy to reference the atlas in the laboratory.
- Chapter on normal newborn peripheral blood morphology covers the normal cells found in neonatal blood.
- Chapter on body fluids illustrates the other fluids found in the body besides blood, using images from cytocentrifuged specimens.
- The most common cytochemical stains, along with a summary chart for interpretation, are featured in the leukemia chapters to help classify both malignant and benign leukoproliferative disorders.
- Chapter featuring morphologic changes after myeloid hematopoietic growth factors is included in the text.
- Morphologic abnormalities are covered in the chapters on erythrocytes and leukocytes, along with a description of each cell, in a schematic fashion.
- User resources on the Evolve companion site feature review questions and summary tables to further enhance their learning experience.
- NEW! Appendix with comparison tables of commonly confused cells includes lymphocytes versus neutrophilic myelocytes and monocytes versus reactive lymphoctyes to help users see the subtle differences between them.
- NEW! Glossary of hematologic terms at the end of the book provides a quick reference to easily look up definitions.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!