Clinical Gynecologic Oncology, 9e
- Author: Philip J. DiSaia - William T. Creasman - Robert S Mannel - D. Scott McMeekin - David G Mutch
- Edition: 9 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780323400671
- Language: English
- Published: March 1, 2017
The most readable, most comprehensive book in its field, Clinical Gynecologic Oncology, 9th Edition is the leading reference for diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers – a must-have reference for improving outcomes and providing effective care. A "who’s who" list of contributing authors, under the editorial direction of Drs. Philip DiSaia and William Creasman, provides expert guidance on clinical presentations and management, now fully up to date with a brand-new design for faster, easier reference.
- Contains useful appendices covering staging, screening, nutritional therapy, toxicity criteria, blood component therapy, and radiation therapy.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers hot topics such as multi-panel genetic testing, target therapies, sentinel node concept in endometrial cancer and vulvar cancer, and robotic surgery.
- Updates include new quick-reference features such as key point boxes with bulleted lists, highlighted key text, enhanced chapter outlines, and a brand-new design throughout.
- Includes up-to-date references and algorithms, making this text a comprehensive resource for clinical practice, personal study, and exam review.
- Helps you take advantage of the latest advances in early detection and improved treatment options for gynecologic cancers, especially uterine and cervical cancers.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!