Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 5e
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (December 9, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723435413
- ISBN-13: 978-0723435419
Widely recognized as the world’s leading dermatology manual, Habif’s Clinical Dermatology has been exhaustively updated to reflect today’s best practices. A wealth of new features makes it easier than any other resource to identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases.
- Diagnose with confidence by viewing outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder.
- Quickly locate the information you need with a Disorders Index on the inside front cover, a brand-new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1, and a consistent, logical, easy-reference format in every chapter.
- Apply the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment thanks to thorough updates throughout.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, including all of the book’s illustrations plus hundreds of additional images; links to PubMed; Dermatologic Surgical Procedures; a Dermatologic Formulary; Bioterrorism, Dermatology, and Recently Returned Traveler appendices; plus much more.
- View the likeliest differential diagnoses for any body region with an updated DDx Mannequin online.
- Find representative images for virtually any skin condition with over 1000 full color photographs, including 500 brand-new, never-before-published images.
- Diagnose and treat diverse patient populations with expanded coverage of non-white skin.
- Treat patients who have been traveling abroad with new coverage of tropical diseases.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!