Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System, 3e
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 3 edition (July 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437719260
- ISBN-13: 978-1437719260
Taking the place of the multiple texts traditionally needed to cover visual anatomy and physiology, Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System, 3rd Edition dramatically lightens your load by providing one book that covers it all! This concise, well-referenced resource contains information on the clinical anatomy of the eye, its adnexa and visual pathways, histologic information, plus newly added content on physiology of the human ocular structures. Vivid illustrations complement the text and provide clinical information on diseases and disorders that represent departures from normal clinical anatomy.
- Comprehensive physiology coverage clarifies the integration between structure and function, eliminating your need for multiple books on the anatomy and physiology of the visual system.
- An emphasis on clinical application helps you better understand the processes that occur in disease and dysfunction.
- Genetic information keeps you current with the latest developments in visual anatomy and physiology.
- Full-color illustrations throughout the text enhance your understanding of anatomical and clinical information.
- UNIQUE! Clinical Comment sections provide a solid foundation for recognizing and understanding clinical situations, conditions, diseases, and treatments.
- Photos of normal eye structures illustrate clinical appearance and demonstrate how appearance is directly related to structure.
- Geriatric coverage, including aging changes in ocular tissue and the visual pathway, keeps you up-to-date with the expanding field of geriatric care.
- UNIQUE! Expert coverage written by an actual optometrist gives you a practical framework for recognizing and understanding clinical situations, problems, and treatments.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!