Churchill's Pocketbooks Clinical Dentistry, 4e
- Author: Crispian Scully
- Edition: 4 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780702051500
- ISBN-10: 0702051500
- Language: English
- Published: July 4, 2016
The new edition of this highly successful pocketbook continues to offer readers the essentials of clinical dentistry in quick reference format. Authored by a team of experienced clinicians and teachers from individual specialities,Churchill’s Pocketbook of Clinical Dentistry 4e will be ideal for all dental students, both from within the UK and worldwide.
- Places emphasis on information of practical clinical significance to maximise usefulness by the chairside!
- Authored by a team of experienced clinicians and teachers to ensure the most accurate and current information is provided for a given topic
- Quick reference format makes revision and learning easy
- Exclamation mark icon draws attention to important points and likely pitfalls for the inexperienced practitioner
- Improved page design and reorganised content make the book easy to use and navigate
- Tailored to meet current examination requirements
- Ideal for use as an aide-memoire prior to carrying out clinical tasks or to enable readers to apprise themselves of important details prior to tutorials and seminars
- Perfect for dental students at both the undergraduate and post-graduate level
- Updated page design and reordered content to make navigation easier
- In full colour throughout
- Updated chapter on law, ethics and quality dental care
- Includes advances in restorative, implant and aesthetic dentistry
- Additional chapters on the dental team and on practice management
- New chapters on public health in dentistry and on special care dentistry
- Updated guidance on emergencies
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!