- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (January 4, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443102112
- ISBN-13: 978-0443102110
A concise pocket guide to clinical dentistry, offering the dental student clear guidance on dental condition, practical procedures and patient management.
- Instant pocket guide to dental conditions, practical procedures and patient management - ideal for quick reference on the clinic.
- Boxes in second colour clearly highlight definitions.
- Exclamation mark icon draws attention to important points and likely pitfalls for the inexperienced.
- Attractive two-colour page design with two colour line diagrams makes book easy to use.
- New chapter on law, ethics and quality dental care
- Covers advances in restorative dentistry
- Revised guidance on dental emergencies in keeping with updated guidelines from the European Resuscitation Council
Churchill's Pocketbooks Clinical Dentistry, 3e
- Publishers Churchill Livingstone
- Book Code: 0443102110
- Availability: In Stock