Cawson's Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine, 9e
- 3 or more 115 EGP
- Author: Edward W Odell
- Edition: 9 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780702049828
- Language: English
- Published: July 14, 2017
The new edition of this classic book continues to support a new generation of dental students in their understanding of the essential aspects of oral pathology, oral medicine and systemic disease, as they relate to the day-to-day practice of dentistry. Fully updated throughout with the latest diagnostic tests, treatment protocols and international guidelines, the book will be essential for all undergraduates studying dentistry as well as postgraduate examinations.
- Brand new edition of the first textbook to integrate oral medicine, pathology and surgery in a practical, student-orientated fashion!
- Friendly, accessible writing style provides ready access to essential information
- Ample use of flow charts guide the student thorough the process of differential diagnosis for a range of conditions
- Evidenced-based throughout to help facilitate safe clinical practice
- Presents the latest national and international guidelines
- Helpful self-assessment provides an indication of the level of understanding and problem solving abilities expected at an undergraduate level
- Useful summary charts aid subject revision and understanding
- Expanded to meet the higher-level of understanding and application of knowledge required of students today
- Contains trusted PubMed ID references and websites to ensure relevance and immediacy
- Updated design – with helpful colour coding – aids reader engagement and retention of facts
- Improved illustration program helps clarify complex physiological processes and other challenging concepts
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!