- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Pap/Psc edition (March 6, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437726135
- ISBN-13: 978-1437726138
Seasoned Elsevier authors Neil J. Friedman and Peter K. Kaiser help you get the best possible results in your exams with Case Reviews in Ophthalmology. This medical reference’s case-based approach gives you just the practice you need to assess, reinforce, and broaden your mastery of every essential concept in ophthalmology for clinical rounds, oral boards or recertification.
- Review key information on every aspect of ophthalmology: optics/refraction; neuro-ophthalmology/orbit; pediatrics/strabismus; external disease/adnexa; anterior segment; and posterior segment.
- Learn from the experts with contributions from an all-star duo of seasoned authors.
- Enhance your fundamental knowledge in ophthalmology and reinforce learning objectives using 100 illustrated cases.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
The case-based resource you need to prepare for the American Board of Ophthalmology oral exam
Case Reviews in Ophthalmology, 1e
- Publishers Saunders
- Book Code: 1437726138
- Availability: In Stock