Carranza's Clinical Periodontology, 12e
- Publisher: Saunders; 12 edition (July 14, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323188249
- ISBN-13: 978-0323188241
The most definitive and widely used periodontology text for both the classroom and clinical practice, Carranza's Clinical Periodontology, 12th Edition includes the most current periodontal information - from basic science and fundamental procedures to the latest advanced techniques in reconstructive, esthetic, and implant therapy. Written by leading experts Michael Newman, Henry Takei, Perry Klokkevold, and Fermin Carranza, along with a pool of international contributors, this text not only shows how to perform periodontal procedures, it describes how to best manage the outcomes and explains the evidence supporting each treatment. Covering all the information found on the National Board Exams in the US, this edition is a perfect choice for dental education programs and students. The Expert Consult website includes the entire, fully searchable contents of the ebook, as well as a wealth of resources including a periodontal pathology atlas, videos, animations, case reports, PowerPoints, and more.
NOTE: This title will be available ONLY on our new Expert Consult platform. The current Expert Consult platform will be discontinued at the end of 2014.
To learn more about the new Expert Consult experience - and shop for hundreds of interactive titles - please visit the new Expert Consult today!
- Endless resources on the Expert Consult companion website give you access to advanced material, including a periodontal pathology atlas, videos, animations, PowerPoint slides, case studies, flashcards, review questions and answers, and complete reference lists with links to MedLine abstracts.
- Over 3100 illustrations including 2550 in full-color depict the newest developments in basic science and surgical technology.
- NEW! Dual content designed to fit the needs of students, residents, and clinicians:
- Printed text content is perfect for dental education programs and students as it covers all the basic science and clinical topics covered in the National Board Exams in the United States.
- ebook and Expert Consult content includes all the information from the printed text, plus expanded presentations on many clinical topics including advanced procedures that are often referred for specialist treatment - a perfect resource for periodontal residents and practicing clinicians.
- Over 3,100 illustrations including 2,550 in full-color depict the newest developments in basic science and surgical technology.
- NEW! New chapter organization groups chapters into four logical parts: Biologic Basis of Periodontology, Clinical Periodontics, Oral Implantology, and Supplementary Topics.
- NEW! Two new co-editors and many new contributors have been added to the already diverse and respected author team that represents many of the US-based dental education programs, as well as programs outside of the US.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!