Carranza's Clinical Periodontology, 11e
- Publisher: Saunders; 11 edition (February 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437704166
- ISBN-13: 978-1437704167
The most widely used periodontics text, Carranza's Clinical Periodontology provides both print and online access to basic procedures as well as the latest in advanced procedures and techniques in reconstructive, esthetic, and implant therapy. Not only does this book show how to do periodontal procedures, it describes how to best manage the outcomes and explains the evidence supporting each treatment. Written by leading experts Michael Newman, Henry Takei, Perry Klokkevold, and Fermin Carranza, along with a pool of international contributors, this edition also discusses the close connection between oral health and systemic disease. A new Expert Consult website includes the entire, fully searchable contents of the book, and takes learning to a whole new level with content updates, videos, a drug database, and much more.
NOTE: The current Expert Consult platform will be discontinued at the end of 2014, and this title will no longer be available on Expert Consult after December 31st, 2014.
To learn more about the new Expert Consult experience - and shop for hundreds of interactive titles - please visit the new Expert Consult today!
- Comprehensive coverage describes all aspects of periodontics in a single volume, including periodontal pathology, the etiology of periodontal diseases, the relationship between periodontal disease and systemic health, treatment of periodontal diseases, oral implantology, supportive treatment, and ethics, legal, and practical matters.
- Problem-solving, scenario-based learning opportunities use well-documented case reports to help you learn both basic and advanced procedures and techniques.
- 'Speed to competence' is enhanced with access to print, online, and mobile platforms.
- A unique approach combines evidence-based decision-making, science transfer, and classification/nomenclature throughout every chapter.
- A one-of-a-kind Genetic Factors and Periodontal Disease chapter examines the role of genetic factors in gum disease.
- In-depth information serves as an excellent foundation in preparing for the National Board Dental Exam.
- Expert Consult website offers fast, reliable online access to advanced material, videos, an image collection, a drug database, interactive flash cards, multiple-choice test questions, interactive references, and Pathology Consult -- plus, the entire contents of the book are fully searchable.
- Find core information in the book; additional, advanced information is provided online.
- Consult your book from any computer, anywhere in the world, for the entire life of this edition.
- Keep current with regular updates of the latest periodontal news and information.
- Follow links from biographical citations to the corresponding MEDLINE abstracts.
- See a comprehensive library of pathology photos.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!