Burton's Microbiology for the Health Sciences, 10e
- Publisher: LWW; 10 edition (September 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451186320
- ISBN-13: 978-1451186321
Prepare your students for success in their future careers with Burton’s Microbiology for the Health Sciences, 10e. Featuring a clear and friendly writing style that emphasizes the relevance of microbiology to a career in the health professions, the Tenth Edition offers a dramatically updated art program, new case studies that provide a real-life context for the content, the latest information on bacterial pathogens, an unsurpassed array of online teaching and learning resources, and much more.
To ensure content mastery, this market-leading book for the one-semester course clarifies concepts, defines key terms, and is packed with in-text learning tools that make the content inviting and easy to understand. The Tenth Edition provides a wide range of online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.
- An Image Bank featuring all figures and tables from the book enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- A robust Test Generator, loaded with pre-made, text-specific questions, saves time and makes creating and printing tests easy.
- Lesson Plans make teaching from the text easier.
- PowerPoint Slides speed lecture preparation.
- An Instructor's Guide provides additional resources for every chapter.
- A chapter-by-chapter Study Guide helps students master key concepts.
- Additional Self-Assessment Exercises for each chapter help students build confidence and gauge their progress
- Lists of Key Terms in each chapter help students master the vocabulary of the field.
- Special "Insight," "Increase Your Knowledge," and "Critical thinking" sections provide additional insight, as well as fun facts on selected topics from the text.
- Student Quiz Bank – over 500 questions—give students unlimited opportunities for practice and review.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!