Be prepared—for the course and the Boards—with BRS Physiology, Sixth Edition.
This bestselling book provides over 350 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams and a comprehensive USMLE-format examination at the end of the book, and is enhanced by full-color illustrations and tables.
Offered in both print and online formats, the book boosts confidence and provides maximum accessibility and portability for in-class or on-the-go learning.
• Maximize study time with the Board Review Series quick scan outline format.
• Prepare for the Boards with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and answers.
• Master core topics tested on the USMLE Step 1 exam with focused coverage of Key Physiology Topics and Key Physiology Equations.
• See the connection between physiology and clinical medicine through clinical correlations.
• Practice for the board examination using the comprehensive end-of-book exam.
• Master key facts and information with the book’s full-color design, flow charts, illustrations, and tables that summarize information for convenient review.
|Author:||Linda S. Costanzo|
|Edition:||Sixth, North American edition|
|Published:||May 22, 2014|
BRS Physiology, 6e
- Brand: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Product Code: 1451187953
- Availability: In Stock