BRS Neuroanatomy, 6e
- Author: Dr. Douglas J. Gould
- Edition: Sixth edition
- ISBN-13: 9781496396181
- ISBN-10: 1496396189
- Language: English
- Published: July 9, 2019
This powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of neuroanatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline format that highlights the most tested topics for the USMLE Step 1. Packed with concise descriptions, clinical correlation boxes, radiographs, full-color illustrations and over 575 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, BRS Neuroanatomy, Sixth Edition provides everything needed for course success and board exam prep.
- NEW! Additional board-relevant questions and new vignette-based/multi-step questions enhance the book’s more than 575 USMLE-style questions with answers and rationales.
- UPDATED! Clinical correlation boxes demonstrate connections between neuroanatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- NEW! Cross-references to chapters and headings have been added to the comprehensive exam answers to facilitate efficient study and review.
- REVISED! Updated sections on meningiomas, hydrocephalus, meningitis, development disorders, and brain tumors keep students on top of the latest information in the field.
- UPDATED! More than 200 full color illustrations and medical mages (including new images showing the anatomy of the brain and brainstem) help students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- Built-in learning aids include an easy-to-scan outline format, bolded key terms, high-yield end-of-chapter tests, a 100-question end-of-the book comprehensive exam and a handy Appendix of Cranial Nerves.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!