BRS Embryology, 6e
- Author: Dr. Ronald W. Dudek
- Edition: Sixth edition
- ISBN-13: 9781451190380
- Language: English
- Published: April 22, 2014
Succeed on the USMLE, other board exams, and course exams with this updated Sixth Edition of BRS Embryology. Acclaimed for its easy-to-read, easy-to-scan outline format, this bestselling book includes over 220 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations, as well as exams at the end of each chapter and an end-of-book Comprehensive Examination.
Enhanced by outstanding radiographs, sonograms, computed tomography scans, and clinical photographs of various congenital malformations, this proven book covers the facts and concepts tested on the USMLE within the context of human embryologic development.
Offered in both print and online formats, the book boosts confidence and provides maximum accessibility and portability for in-class or on-the-go learning.
- Maximize study time with the Board Review Series quick scan outline format.
- Prepare for the board exam with more than 220 USMLE-style questions and answers.
- Focus your board review PrepUsing the icons that highlight the information key to the USMLE exam.
- See the connection between human embryologic knowledge and clinical medicine through Clinical Considerations sections.
- Master key facts and information with illustrations and tables that summarize information for convenient review.
- Practice for the board examination using the comprehensive end-of-book exam.
- Enhance your visual understanding with high quality radiographic/ diagnostic and clinical images that clarify key facts and concepts
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!