BRS Cell Biology and Histology, 7e
- Author: Leslie P. Gartner - James L. Hiatt
- Edition: Seventh edition
- ISBN-13: 9781451189513
- Language: English
- Published: August 14, 2014
Succeed on the USMLE and course exams with BRS Cell Biology and Histology, 7e. Acclaimed
for its easy-to-read, easy-to-scan outline format, this bestselling
book includes over 320 USMLE-style questions (with complete answers and
explanations), as well as a comprehensive USMLE-format examination at
the end of the book.
Featuring a wide range of electron micrographs, conceptual line drawings, high-yield Clinical Considerations boxes, and end-of-chapter multiple-choice review questions, this quick reference book covers the facts and concepts tested on the USMLE within the context of cell biology and histology. Offered in both print and online formats, the book will help you boost your confidence and competence and provides maximum accessibility and portability for in-class or on-the-go learning.
- The Board Review Series quick-scan outline format helps you maximize your study time.
- High-yield Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate the connection between cell biology, histology knowledge, and clinical medicine.
- An easy-to-follow full-color design with conceptual illustrations and color images clarifies important concepts.
- Full-color tables and illustrations summarize information for easy review.
- More than 320 USMLE-style questions and answers help you prepare for the boards.
- Interactive quizzing on the free companion website provides additional practice.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!