Prepare for success on the USMLE with this up-to-date resource! Offering
current coverage of behavioral science, psychiatry, epidemiology, and
related courses, this review book prepares you to rapidly recall key
information on the mind-body relationship, and apply that knowledge on
the day of the exam. Hundreds of USMLE-style questions with detailed
answers and explanations help you prepare.
- Chapters cover the full range of behavioral science, from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues, and much more.
- Each chapter begins with a “Typical Board Question,” which provides an example of how the subject is tested and familiarizes you with what you’re likely to see on the USMLE.
- This edition conforms with the most recent psychiatric classification system, the DSM-5.
- More than 700 USMLE-style, clinical vignette questions (many new to this edition), along with detailed answers, are found in Review Tests at the end of each chapter and a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the book.
- Written in outline format for efficient review and study.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
|Published:||April 1, 2016|
BRS Behavioral Science, 7e
- Publishers Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Book Code: 1496310477
- Availability: In Stock