Braunwald's Heart Disease Review and Assessment, 10e
- Publisher: Elsevier; 10 edition (June 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323341349
- ISBN-13: 978-0323341349
The 10th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment, by Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, provides an updated, clear, and concise overview of essential aspects of cardiovascular medicine. Offered in print and online, more than 700 review questions - derived from the 10th Edition of Braunwald's Heart Disease - test your knowledge of all important concepts in cardiology today. Detailed answers comprise "mini-reviews" of the material, and cross references to the main text make it easy to find definitive explanations for questions you may not have answered correctly, thus ensuring this medical reference book is the perfect review tool to prepare for subspecialty board exams in cardiovascular medicine.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics in cardiovascular medicine, including molecular cardiovascular imaging, intravascular ultrasound imaging, cardiovascular regeneration and tissue engineering, device therapy for advanced heart failure, atrial fibrillation management, structural heart disease, and Chagasic heart disease.
- Maximize your comprehension with full-color images and illustrations throughout.
- Easily remedy weak areas in your knowledge by reviewing details for each question, plus cross references to the parent text for more in-depth explanations.
- Enhance your preparation for the boards by reviewing case studies in all sections of the text.
- Explore brand-new topics that complement the overhauled 10th edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease. New questions covering the latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, recent clinical trials, and new pharmacologic therapies have been included.
- Access key concepts from the latest practice guidelines, as well as new material on genetics and personalized medicine.
- Take advantage of first-hand instruction from renowned medical educator Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, and gain insight from expert Brigham and Women’s Hospital faculty and fellows who have contributed their valuable knowledge regarding the most important concepts in cardiovascular medicine for clinical practice and individualized study.
- Effectively prepare for board exams with streamlined answers that are set off by color-coded tabs, making it easier to navigate between questions and answers.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!