Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice, 2-Volume Set, 7e
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (December 7, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323287832
- ISBN-13: 978-0323287838
Comprehensive, easy to read, and clinically relevant, Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice provides the most up-to-date information presented by a veritable "Who's Who" of clinical neuroscience. Its unique organization allows users to access content both by presenting symptom/sign and by specific disease entities-mirroring the way neurologists practice. A practical, straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this an ideal, dynamic resource for both practicing neurologists and trainees.
- Authoritative, up-to-date guidance from Drs. Daroff, Jankovic, Mazziotta, and Pomeroy along with more than 150 expert contributors equips you to effectively diagnose and manage the full range of neurological disorders.
- True-to-life view of how neurological disorders manifest through detailed videos covering EEG and seizures, deep brain stimulation for PD and tremor, sleep disorders, movement disorders, ocular oscillations, EMG evaluation, cranial neuropathies, disorders of upper and lower motor neurons, as well as other neurologic signs.
- Easy searches through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases mirrors the way you practice.
- The latest advances in clinical neurogenetics, brain perfusion techniques for cerebrovascular disease, the relationship between neurotrauma and neurodegenerative disease, management strategies for levodopa-related complications in movement disorders, progressive neuropsychiatric disorders arising from autoimmune encephalitis, and more keep you at the forefront of your field.
- Reorganized table of contents which includes new chapters on: Brain Death, Vegetative, and Minimally Conscious States; Deep Brain Stimulation; Sexual Dysfunction in Degenerative and Spinal Cord Disorders; Sports and Performance Concussion; Effects of Drug Abuse on the Nervous System; and Mechanisms of Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- Regular online updates reflect the latest information on the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic diseases based on the latest recommendations and methodologies.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Don’t fall behind the advances in clinical neurology - use Bradley’s multimedia content and get ahead
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!