Blueprints Pediatrics, 7e
Clear, concise, and complete with more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Pediatrics delivers a succinct, “need-to-know” review perfect for a pediatrics rotation and exams. This thoroughly revised, updated, full-color edition makes clerkship and exam preparation more approachable than ever. Engaging narratives guide students through each chapter accompanied by robust learning features, clinical vignettes, and UMSLE-style review questions with complete answers and rationales to reinforce key points.
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical approaches to pediatrics.
- New full-color design engages students for a more effective review.
- Revised and updated board-style review questions equip students for success on exams.
- Clear, concise chapters save time and emphasize essential topics.
- Case-based vignettes clarify clinical application of key concepts.
- Learning features, illustrations, and diagrams highlight key terms and concepts for quick reference and reinforcement.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
|Author:||Bradley Marino M.D.|
|Published:||February 23, 2019|
Tags: Blueprints Series