Biomechanics and Esthetic Strategies in Clinical Orthodontics, 1e
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (April 25, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721601960
- ISBN-13: 978-0721601960
This text provides state-of-the-art reference on the successful application of biomechanics in clinical orthodontics. It features comprehensive guidance on basic biomechanic principles to orthodontic problem resolution by focusing on the fundamentals. Also including new, cutting edge topics, this book shows how all techniques can apply biomechanical principles to improve the force delivery, understand and prevent side effects, and achieve predictable results.
- Full-color illustrations help the reader visualize and grasp key concepts.
- Line drawings accompany clinical photos to clarify important information and techniques.
- Chapters are organized from the most common to least common orthodontic problems, creating an easy-to-follow layout that makes the topics easy to find.
- Inclusion of cutting edge topics such as skeletal anchorage, esthetic concepts, interdisciplinary treatment, biomechanical factors, biology of tooth movement, and management of orthodontic problems presents current trends in orthodontics.
- Information on the latest advances in the use, selection, and properties of orthodontic wires exhibits all viable options for important decision-making.
- Comprehensive coverage of diagnosis, treatment planning, and biomechanical strategies provides knowledge of how to apply specific mechanisms to specific problems.
- Simplified approach makes biomechanics easy to understand and implement.
- Presentation of nonextraction treatment modalities explains how to use headgear, Herbst appliances, memory alloy springs, and other methods to yield predictable results.
- Solid information on treating malocclusion shows readers how simple changes in arch wire bending can greatly improve tooth movement quality.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!