Biochemistry for Medical Professionals contains pivotal advances in the biochemistry field and provides a resource for professionals across medicine, dentistry, pharmaceutical sciences and health professions who need a concise, topical biochemistry reference.
Relevant, well-illustrated coverage begins with the composition of the human body and then goes into the technical detail of the metabolism of the human body and biochemistry of internal organs before featuring a biotechnology study inclusive of numerous methods and applications.
The work is written at a consistently high level, with technical notes added to aid comprehension for complex topics.
- Illustrates disease involvement in metabolic maps
- Contains coverage of cutting-edge technology, including iPS, HPLC and HPLC-MS, and FACS method
- Provides in-depth technical detail as well as conceptual frameworks of biochemistry and experimental design in the context of the human organism
- Includes a biotechnology study, featuring application of basic biochemistry principles
|Author:||Tsugikazu Komoda - Toshiyuki Matsunaga|
|Published:||July 22, 2015|
Biochemistry for Medical Professionals, 1e
- Publishers Academic Press
- Book ID: 0128019184
- Availability: In Stock